Our Work

This blog is primarily run by our Room 5 students, so there may be occasional errors in our writing but please do not let that put you off enjoying our amazing year that is 2014!

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Explanations of our Learning Style


Naturalistic

I am going to explain to you three reasons why I am a naturalistic learner.

My first point is that I learn best by being able to touch, feel , hold and do things.

Another reason is I prefer to learn outdoors by getting my hands dirty, for an example digging things, planting plants.

My last reason is I enjoy reading true stories and made up stories  or books about nature adventure and survival.

I hope I have explain to you why I am a naturalistic learner.

By Samantha.




My learning style is verbal lingustic 
The way I learn best is to talk myself through what I am doing.  I use ryhme and rhythm  where I can be sure to read important things aloud and recording them. I like to role play. I know the meaning of many words but new words I need to understand.


I use mnemonics and I make work fun.  I like to use tongue twisters. When I use this style I find it easy to express myself, both in writing and verbally. I use these words as well as phrase I have picked up recently, when talking to others.

By Hayley

            

Learning Style - Interpersonal            

If you are interpersonal you are capable and or have the ability to work in a team and be on behalf of the group or buddy. When you have a job you are going to need to work in a team. Thats how it works for every person at every job. Even at fat food places like KFC, Could you lift a playhouse by your self with one hand ‘NO’. You need to have a matching pair to succeed with most things.                           

By Lewis


Naturalistic 
Naturalistic is something when you love being outside 
lots. Naturalistic is my highest learning style I really do enjoy being with the nature. Every saturday morning  I go with my mum and we go around for a run we see lots of bees and flowers.

Naturalistic is a research method commonly used by psychologists and other social scientists. This technique involves observing 
subjects in their natural environment. this type of research is often utilized in situations where concluding lab research is unrealistic, cost prohibitive or would unduly affect  the subjects behaviour. it allows researchers to study things that cannot  be manipulated in a lab due  to ethical concerns. 

By Alysha 


No comments:

Post a Comment