Our Work

This blog is primarily run by our Room 5 students, so there may be occasional errors in our writing but please do not let that put you off enjoying our amazing year that is 2014!

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Crosbie's recount of her holiday


In april school hoildays my nan came up from Rotorua. When Nan was coming up  in the inter city bus lines. I was at training  when Nan arived . It was a huge   surprise  that Nan was coming  for me as  my Mum did not tell me  at training  . On the way home I was  so exited. When  I got home Mum parked the car and I  ran in side Nan was sitting at the table. We  planed  what we where going to do the next day and my Nan loves to take me on bus rides . so we decided to go to   Manukau. We hopped on the  the bus and   we were dropped off at  Manukau  and I brought a  gift for my  Nan as a thankyou for taking  me to  places and  loving me o so much  then I also got  something for my Mum and Dad.  I have always wanted a collection  but have never known what to  collect. So I had a look around  and thought that why don't I collect cards,  there are always a lot of them. I brought a few cards and  a file maker  and now I am starting on my card collection.

By Crosbie

No comments:

Post a Comment